HPE 3PAR StoreServ Storage
1752661 Members
5529 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Is it possible to modify the logon / security banner on the 3PAR 3PAR Service Processor?

subject2change
Collector

Is it possible to modify the logon / security banner on the 3PAR 3PAR Service Processor?

Is it possible to modify the logon / security banner on the 3PAR Service Processor? I know it is possible to modify the banner on the storage array using setsshbanner, but there does not appear to be a similar command for the Service Processor.

3 REPLIES 3
David Cooke
Occasional Advisor

Re: Is it possible to modify the logon / security banner on the 3PAR 3PAR Service Processor?

I'm looking for a way to do this too.  It is needed to meet government IT security guiedlines.

jrl09
Visitor

I realize this is an old post, but I'm interested in showing a banner on the SP also. Has anyone had luck with this?

subject2change
Collector

Reference HPE 3PAR Service Processor Software 5.0.5 User Guide -  Settings – Allows you to view and change data display formats, advanced port actions, system tasks, and version and certificate information; display a confirmation dialog when you log out of a session, and create a custom login banner.