Agile Manager: Enhancement Requests
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Export tasks and acceptance tests from the Release Backlog and/or Sprint Backlog level

Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

Export tasks and acceptance tests from the Release Backlog and/or Sprint Backlog level

Today you can export Tasks and Acceptance Tests from the task board only.  As a product owner/scrum master/release train engineer I would like to be able to export tasks and acceptance tests from the Release Backlog and/or Sprint Backlog levels so that I can report on varies different items.  As an example for a specific release I'd like to be able to count by team, the number of stories, number of tasks and number of user stories with acceptance tests.  Today I have to export by team and sprint and combine them which is time consuming.

5 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: Export tasks and acceptance tests from the Release Backlog and/or Sprint Backlog level

Thanks for your feedback.

We have created an enhancement request for the requested functionality in Agile Manager future product backlog.

Occasional Visitor

Re: Export tasks and acceptance tests from the Release Backlog and/or Sprint Backlog level

Hi

Is there any timeframe for when the feature for export of acceptance tests to excel will be available in Agile Manager?

I have the exact same problem, my Product Owners want to share their view of the backlog with the stakeholders, and right now the only viable option is to make the stakeholders part of the team...

Thanks!

Duarte Peralta

Valued Contributor

Hi

Feature is available from the "Sprint Backlog" - under "more actions"

When exporting backlog item to excel, you can select whether you also wish to export task and acceptance tests data

Regards,

Ronen

Occasional Contributor

I agree that you can export tasks and acceptance criteria from the sprint backlog. But you still can't do it at the Release level. In our environment, we create a release with all the user stories and their acceptance criteria up front. We only can export if all the user stories are within the same sprint - which is annoying to say the least.

Regular Advisor

Hi,

From the next release (Aug 2015), you will be able to include tasks and acceptance tests when exporting backlog items to Excel from the Release Backlog, Product Backlog, and Defect Management.

Also, you will be able to import tasks and acceptance tests.

Best regards,

Efrat