All About the Apps
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

A post from the hacking combat zone

‎10-12-2013 03:34 PM - edited ‎09-07-2015 09:22 PM

-HP Anywhere Hackathon – update #1

Today’s hackathon started normally, with breakfast, a few short talks and lots of engaged and eager developers.  

Many nerf guns were distributed with live amuntion and recently the environment has turned into a series of creative nerf gun shoot outs.  

I’ve been forced to take cover, as the cross fire is intense.     

As the shots fly by, - that was a narrow miss…. It’s obvious that the developers here are trained professionals.   ‘Creative killers’ so to speak.   I’ve already seen several great ideas evolving and am incredibly excited to see what they create as they continue.  

So far, we’re still in the process of making sausage – lots of work, white boarding, designing and creating.   And good news from the last nerf gun exchange – no casualties on either side, but a truce has emerged as the teams are back into intense brainstorming and developing.

I’ll keep you posted as this situation develops.  It’s clearly tense, with creative energy overflow.   Keep track of the situation on this frequency... of course if there are major developments, you can also follow our primary page.

<end report>

Let me know if you have any questions about HP Anywhere or the Hackathon

Join us on Twitter @HPAnywhere, here at the Apps for Mobile Blog and of course at the HP Anywhere

Developer Zone!

0 Kudos
About the Author

JohnJ_1

Comments
Rick Barron
on ‎10-12-2013 08:53 PM

You guys are looking good. Great job!

Events
Aug 29 - Sep 1
Boston, MA
HPE Big Data Conference 2016
Attend HPE’s Big Data Conference on August 29 - September 1, 2016 to learn from peers in every industry and hear from Big Data experts and thought lea...
Read more
Sep 13-16
National Harbor, MD
HPE Protect 2016
Protect 2016 is our annual conference on September 13 - 16, 2016, and is the place to meet the world’s top information security talent, discuss new pr...
Read more