All About the Apps
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Discover innovation, ideas and inspiration in the Discover Zone

‎05-21-2014 01:27 PM - edited ‎09-07-2015 08:58 PM

Last week, I shared with you a few reasons why I’m so excited about this year’s HP Discover.   With over a dozen different sessions focused on enterprise mobility, where the topics of BYOD, mobile design, user experience, mobile security and end to end mobile management.    I’m really excited about all those sessions.   I’m also pretty excited about everything I’ve heard about the Discover show floor.   If you missed last week’s post you can read it here.

The Software Discover Zone has dozens of exciting booths with innovative software ranging from mobile testing, toHP 360.jpg mobile monitoring and comprehensive enterprise mobile management solutions.   

Let’s not forget all of the exciting new hardware that will be discussed at the event!  The excitement around hardware promises to be similar to the excitement when the the award winning HP x360, an innovative hybrid laptop was announced at Mobile World Congress.  At last year’s Discover event, I was really impressed with the new android devices, especially our 21 inch android all in one – talk about cool.  I can’t wait to see what sort of chromebooks are at the show.   I recently helped a relative make the transition from an old XP laptop to a 14 inch Chromebook with built in 4G.  Needless to say, it was super easy and now he loves it. I really believe the future is full of chrome—both at home and at work.

Then, there’s the Mobility Zone.  The mobility zone will be a one-stop shop, where you can learn about enterprise mobility. At the Mobility Command Center you can get step-by-step details about the mobile application lifecycle, with information ranging from products to services.   If you’re trying to solve enterprise mobility, the mobility zone will be the hub where it’s all happening.  You’ll be able to meet mobile thought leaders like the “Mobility Leaders” from HP Enterprise Services and many of us from the HP Anywhere team.  This is your opportunity to get the answers to your mobility puzzles.

The HP Discover Zone is where it’s at! It will be filled with   innovation, ideas and inspiration.   Make sure you save time to explore and discover something new.

If you haven’t registered for HP Discover, it’s not too late! (You can use the code SWSOME to save $300!)

Be sure to follow us on Twitter @HPAnywhere, at the Apps for Mobile Blog, and of course on Pronq

About the Author

Leave a Comment

We encourage you to share your comments on this post. Comments are moderated and will be reviewed
and posted as promptly as possible during regular business hours

To ensure your comment is published, be sure to follow the Community Guidelines.

Be sure to enter a unique name. You can't reuse a name that's already in use.
Be sure to enter a unique email address. You can't reuse an email address that's already in use.
Type the characters you see in the picture above.Type the words you hear.
1-3 December 2015
Discover 2015 London
Discover 2015 in London, the ultimate showcase technology event for business and IT professionals to learn, connect, and grow.
Read more
November 2015
Software Online Expert Days
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts.
Read more