All About the Apps
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Join me in Seattle on April 23 and hear the Beat of Mobile

Michael-Deady ‎04-18-2013 04:34 PM - edited ‎09-09-2015 04:30 PM

We are talking about mobile at the Seattle Vivit Chapter meeting. Join me, Vivit, perfecto and the HP Software team where I will be discussing how mobile testing isn’t something that stands on its own.  Instead it’s just another complexity of the bigger picture.

Mobile is supporting every aspect of multi-tier applications—which for the most part are just legacy applications and technology with a new mobile user interface. The concept of composite applications has also increased the learning curve for testing groups.  In the past, the web and app server were the portals to information and they could easily be managed through the user interface.  Composite applications and mobile devices draw information from multiple applications and platforms simultaneously; giving the user accurate and timely information and IT indigestion.

The concept of composite applications allows users to leverage functionalities and features of third-party applications. On the flip side, it requires a commitment to continuous testing of your mobile apps.

I am excited to present this topic and I hope to see you there.

More event details and registration here:

Also - HP has generously donated a great set of Doctor Dre Beats Solo headphones as a doorprize  (,default,pd.html ) - don't miss out - in addition to great presentations, food, networking and happy hour - YOU could be the lucky winner!

HP Foot Logo.jpg

About the Author

Michael Deady is a Pr. Consultant & Solution Architect for HP Professional Service and HP's ALM Evangelist for IT Experts Community. He specializes in software development, testing, and security. He also loves science fiction movies and anything to do with Texas.

Leave a Comment

We encourage you to share your comments on this post. Comments are moderated and will be reviewed
and posted as promptly as possible during regular business hours

To ensure your comment is published, be sure to follow the Community Guidelines.

Be sure to enter a unique name. You can't reuse a name that's already in use.
Be sure to enter a unique email address. You can't reuse an email address that's already in use.
Type the characters you see in the picture above.Type the words you hear.
1-3 December 2015
Discover 2015 London
Discover 2015 in London, the ultimate showcase technology event for business and IT professionals to learn, connect, and grow.
Read more
November 2015
Software Online Expert Days
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts.
Read more