1753846 Members
7818 Online
108807 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

SA 3110

BR699722
Occasional Advisor

SA 3110

Client Problems with W9x (i.e. Win98 SE)
After connecting to the LAN via VPN Tunnel, i can do all IP-Services like VNC, Telnet, ping etc. to the accessable IP-Ranges.
But Terminal-Server-Sessions (even Citrix,too) are NOT functional. The TS-Client wants to connect, but there is no answer from the Server.
With win2000/NT everything works properly.

Any Ideas?
4 REPLIES 4
CA786895

Re: SA 3110

You need to create add in access to (UDP,TCP ports 3389)

Cheers
BR699722
Occasional Advisor

Hello Sandy,
Thanks for the suggestion. But the firewall rules are only valid for connections without an VPN Tunnel. So, if i want to connect to an Terminal Server through the Firewall, the suggestion is ok. But i want to connect the Terminal Server trough an VPN Tunnel, and for this case the rules are not relevant.

J. Mc Clymont

hello,

we try to get an ipsec connection to the sa3110 v7.01 BUT nothing worked.

does anybody knows an detailed sample document which explain the ipsec configuration.

we want to use an one armed router.

we have no problem to dial a 0190 number to get help.

greetings from germany
Alle fragen warum sind die Dinosaurier ausgestorben - ich frage warum haben sie so lange gelebt
BR699722
Occasional Advisor

Hi,

With the HP3110 comes a CD. On this CD there are detailed Informations about several configurations.
The second source is HP webSite or the HP Support Center at Ratingen.
The third source is the Intel Website, because the HP3xx0 Appliances were original build by Intel. Look at:
www.intel.com/support/netstructure/vpn/client/index.htm

As we set up IPSEC-Tunnels last year, we??ve got some problems with the firmware. Try 7.0 ore 6.9.
Another problem is the client.
With 2000/xp you have to disable the IPSEC-services (control--> services) from Microsoft.

Hope that helps