Search instead for 
Do you mean 

DIAGNOSTICS TAB NOT COMING

SOLVED
Go to Solution
Advisor

DIAGNOSTICS TAB NOT COMING

HELLO EXPERTS,

I am not able to see the DIAGNOSTICS tab under Admin, i have copied the content of LOADED to TOLOAD, after then also i am getting same issue, plz advise

Regards'Arjun
7 REPLIES
HPE Expert

Re: DIAGNOSTICS TAB NOT COMING

Have you enabled Diagnostics and TV module in server deployment ?
Kenneth Gonzalez
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
Advisor

HI Kenneth,

Yes, it is checked and also i have ran DB configuration twice

Regards'Arjun
HPE Expert

Can you please share screenshot of what you see? You get an HTTP error 500? Also, what's your BSM version?
Kenneth Gonzalez
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
Advisor

Attached is the screen shot, we have tWo BSM environments out of which one is showing DIAG tab and other is not.

BSM Version is 9.21

Regards'Arjun
HPE Expert

Where is the screenshot?
Kenneth Gonzalez
HP Support

HPE Expert

Also let us knwo what happens when you access Apps >> Diagnostics. Did you upgraded Diag recently?

Kenneth Gonzalez
HP Support

Advisor

Hello Kenneth,

The issue is resolved.

Actually i uncheck diag check box in one DB config run, restart services and in next restart i again rechecked it.

Now the Diagnostics tab is coming.

Regards'Arjun