Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Sitescope Webservice API

Occasional Visitor

Sitescope Webservice API

I'm trying to create monitors and groups in Sitescope using the Sitescope Webservice open api.
Does any one tried it or have any documentation about it?
Honored Contributor Honored Contributor

Re: Sitescope Webservice API

Hi Moran,

I doubt there's any documentation about this as it's not supported.

Occasional Visitor

hi, i am trying to build a custom dashboard using sitescope webservice and i get error response when the methods are run from SOAP Sonar/SOAP UI.

<faultstring>com.mercury.sitescope.api.configuration.exception.ExternalServiceAPIException: Bad destination path. No group named XXXX was found</faultstring>    
<ns1:fault xsi:type="ns2:ExternalServiceAPIException" xmlns:ns1="" xmlns:ns2="">        
<errorCode xsi:type="xsd:long">0</errorCode>        
<errorMessage xsi:type="xsd:string">Bad destination path. No group named XXXX was found</errorMessage>      
<ns3:hostname xmlns:ns3="">XXXX</ns3:hostname>    

can someone please suggest me where can i find usage documentation on the API ? as in what does each of the method expects as arguments.

HPE Expert

You're supplying group path in wrong format. Refer to method parameters in javadoc found in SiteScope\examples\integrations\api\doc
Kenneth Gonzalez
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums