Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

by on ‎05-18-2012 06:34 AM

I deployed and use UCMDB 9.03.

I have DDMA licences and want to install it on deployed UCMDB 9.03.

How can I do this?

For Admin/Discovery tab you need Standard or Advanced version of UCMDB (so not Basic/Foundation version).

Upgrading to Standard or Advanced Edition:

-Obtain the appropriate file from Customer Support: standard_ucmdb_license.xml or advanced_ucmdb_license.xml

-Stop the HP Universal CMDB server

-Save the XML file as \root\lib\server\ucmdb_license.xml

-Start the HP Universal CMDB server

ganeshv2 on ‎08-19-2013 03:05 AM

We are looking at integrating HP IT Executive Scorecard (HP XS) with UCMDB and pass in the UCMDB metrics data into HP XS.

Can you help in providing any reference docs which talk about the list of KPIs pertaining to UCMDB that can be be utilized in HP XS.

Please come back.

YSE on ‎08-30-2013 10:09 AM

Hello, I am new to the UCMDB tool, and I was wondering if someone can point me to the process of setting up a discovery job using Range IPs. Your help on this will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

on ‎09-02-2013 07:21 AM

Short answer:

I propose you first have a look at the User Guide PDF and other PDFs which comes out of the box with UCMDB. There's a lot of information for you to digest to be found in those.

Then I'd advise you to take a good look at your Data Flow Probe Setup, where you define IP ranges in scope for your discovery activity.

After that, look at the Range IPs by ICMP discovery pattern and decide what other patterns you'd like to activate, based on your use cases.

Then go back to the Data Flow Probe setup and fill out the credentials you might need for accessing hosts and other infrastructure components by protocols such as WMI, SSH, etc.

Good luck and come back if you run into snags.

Oh and by the way: maybe post a new topic instead of replying to an existing one.

GirishPrabhu23 on ‎01-06-2014 12:48 AM

HI All,

Please can some one help me with the steps to be followed while discovery 2 different server thorugh a single IP and also we have the version UCMDB 9.05.

techgeekers on ‎09-21-2015 01:16 AM

I am using hp pavillion g6 series laptop. pc heats up too frequently. It has 2gb ram. What could be the issue??

please tell me.

You can contact me at TechGeekers

<a href=""> shortcut virus remover </a>