Around the Storage Block
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

HP Discover Barcelona Bloggers - In their words

‎12-19-2013 03:18 PM - edited ‎02-26-2016 12:34 PM

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpgBy Calvin Zito, @HPStorageGuy  vexpert 2012 logo.gif

Time to hear from someone besides me - and as is my tradition, I want to highlight the blog posts from our invited bloggers who joined us in Barcelona at HP Discover last week.  I miss my blogger friends so it's great to go back through their blog posts and "reconnect" with them through what they had to say about our event. 

There are a lot of blog posts already so I'll have another post with more shortly.  

One short note - I'm not highlighting every blog post but the ones that are focused on B2B IT solutions from our Enterprise Group.  So here's what I've found so far, some with a few comments from me.

Chris Evans (UK),  blog | Twitter @chrismevans There's no one in the world of tech blogging I have more respect for than Chris Evans.  I will always have a seat at any event I'm involved with for you. 

Robin Harris (US),  blog | @storagemojo If you don't know who StorageMojo is, you probably don't read storage blogs.  Thanks for coming to Barcelona Robin.

Enrico Signoretti (Italy) English Blog | Italian Blog | @esignoretti There's something wrong with an event where Enrico and I don't have sushi and we actually saw a couple sushi bars around Barcelona.  He's a leading storage blogger so check out his blog!

Justin Vashisht (US)  blog | @3cvguy What can I say - you define what it means to be a 3PAR, c-Class and VMware fan! You are rocking the world of HP 3PAR in so many ways - keep it up and keep taking business from the other guys!

Bart Heungens (Belgium), blog|  @bartheungens Bart is a consultant and trainer and seems to have a soft-spot for HP Storage. Great having you at Discover and hanging with you!

Craig Kilborn (UK),  blog | @vmfcraig  I became aware of Craig and his blog about a year ago and invited him to HP Discover in Las Vegas but he couldn't join us because of a family vacation in Malta (good choice Craig!) so was really happy to have him join us.  He's a rockstar!

Chris Wahl (US), blog | @chriswahl Chris has a fantastic blog with a technical VMware focus and is one of my favorite people.  Always great seeing you and Jen!

Philip Sellers (US)  blog  | @pbsellers Phil joined us in Las Vegas and again in Barcelona.  His blog has a VMware focus so be sure to check it out.  Always great to see you my friend!

Bob Stein (US)  blog | @ActiveWin  Bob was able to bring his wife and hanging out with them again (they came to our Tech Day in July) was a pleasure.  Thanks Bob!

Jake Ludington (US),  YouTube | blog | @jakeludington Jake attended the HP Storage Tech Day I did at Nth Symposium and was glad to have him doing interviews at Discover.  Also had a great time hanging out with he and his wife on my last night in Barcelona.

That is an impressive list of blogs to read but I have more to come so watch for more from the rest of our HP Discover blogging crew!

0 Kudos
About the Author

HPEStorageGuy

I have worked at HP and now HPE for 32 years, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage.

Labels
Events
Aug 29 - Sep 1
Boston, MA
HPE Big Data Conference 2016
Attend HPE’s Big Data Conference on August 29 - September 1, 2016 to learn from peers in every industry and hear from Big Data experts and thought lea...
Read more
Sep 13-16
National Harbor, MD
HPE Protect 2016
Protect 2016 is our annual conference on September 13 - 16, 2016, and is the place to meet the world’s top information security talent, discuss new pr...
Read more