Around the Storage Block
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

HP Tech Talk talks software-defined storage and StoreVirtual VSA

on ‎11-27-2013 08:56 AM

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpgBy Calvin Zito, @HPStorageGuy  vexpert 2012 logo.gif

Last May, I had a blog post telling you about HP Tech Talk, a new weekly show we're doing with Andy McCaskey from SDRNews.com.  The show covers topics across storage, cloud, servers, and networking.  I fell a bit behind and didn't line up storage guests for Andy to interview over the last couple months but I finally got on the ball and Andy posted the latest HP Tech Talk with Kate Davis, giving an update on HP StoreVirtual Storage and software-defined storage. 

Here's the interview Andy did with Kate - it's about 12 minutes long.

If you'd rather download this as a podcast and listen later, you can do that.

One of the topics that Kate discusses with Andy is the free VSA with select ProLiant servers.  Kate had a blog post on the topic where you can learn more about it.

0 Kudos
About the Author

HPEStorageGuy

I have worked at HP and now HPE for 32 years, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage.

Comments
on ‎11-27-2013 12:22 PM

Great interview!  Thanks for sharing!!

Labels
Events
Aug 29 - Sep 1
Boston, MA
HPE Big Data Conference 2016
Attend HPE’s Big Data Conference on August 29 - September 1, 2016 to learn from peers in every industry and hear from Big Data experts and thought lea...
Read more
Sep 13-16
National Harbor, MD
HPE Protect 2016
Protect 2016 is our annual conference on September 13 - 16, 2016, and is the place to meet the world’s top information security talent, discuss new pr...
Read more