Around the Storage Block
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Join me Thursday on a Tweetcast!

on ‎01-28-2014 08:38 PM

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpgBy Calvin Zito, @HPStorageGuy  vexpert 2012 logo.gif

I'm excited to be on a Tweetcast Thursday - and I'll get to that in just a minute.

First, I have a great video interview from HP Discover that I haven't shared with you yet.  Andy McCaskey from SDRnews.com was in the blogger lounge doing interviews and one of them that he did was with Siamak Nazari. Siamak was a driving force behind the 3PAR architecture (he was a very early 3PAR employee) and is an HP Fellow and Chief Software Architect. 

Andy talked with Siamak about how we are able to use a single architecture for entry mid-range to flash to tier-1 storage.  Siamak has great insight into the HP 3PAR architecture and how choices were made over the years to get us where we are today. 

I also want to tell you about a TweetCast that I'll be participating in.  Our partner in the UK, RichardsonEyres, asked me if I would help answer questions about the evolution of storage and of course I said yes.  We'll start the discussion at 11 AM ET on Thursday, 16:00 GMT.  We'll be using the hashtag #EvolutionOfStorage.  I hope you can join us.

0 Kudos
About the Author

HPEStorageGuy

I have worked at HP and now HPE for 32 years, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage.

Labels
Events
Aug 29 - Sep 1
Boston, MA
HPE Big Data Conference 2016
Attend HPE’s Big Data Conference on August 29 - September 1, 2016 to learn from peers in every industry and hear from Big Data experts and thought lea...
Read more
Sep 13-16
National Harbor, MD
HPE Protect 2016
Protect 2016 is our annual conference on September 13 - 16, 2016, and is the place to meet the world’s top information security talent, discuss new pr...
Read more