Around the Storage Block
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Summer interns at HP Storage in Boise

on ‎07-26-2014 10:22 AM

CJZ Headshot fixed 150 x 150.jpgBy Calvin Zito, @HPStorageGuy  vExpert 4 years.jpg

HP has a long tradition of hiring college interns over the summer and we have several working here this summer.  I did a podcast with a couple of them - two college students that I'm familiar with because one went to high school with my daughter and the other is the daughter of an HP employee that I have worked with.over the years.  

I thought this was an interesting look at what kinds of things HP interns do so here's the podcast.

If you rather download this as a podcast, right click here and save the MP3 file. You can also subscribe to my podcast on iTunes - go to the iTunes store and search for "Around the Storage Block" or you can open this link and click on the "View in iTunes" button under my picture.

Lil_Fooj and 3PAR.jpgHP is also doing a fun social media competition with five of the summer interns in the U.S, including @Lil_Fooj who is on the podcast.  It's called the Twiterns.  Basically, it's based on which intern gets the most likes, re-tweets, etc. on their social media accounts.  You can see what the Twiterns are doing on Twitter. They have also been using Twitern as a hashtag so there's some interesting pictures there too.

A great place to learn more about internships and careers at HP is @HPCareers twitter account.  Follow them - I do!

0 Kudos
About the Author

HPEStorageGuy

I have worked at HP and now HPE for 32 years, all of it around storage but 100% focused on storage since 1990. I blog, create videos, and podcasts to help you better understand HPE Storage.

Labels
Events
Aug 29 - Sep 1
Boston, MA
HPE Big Data Conference 2016
Attend HPE’s Big Data Conference on August 29 - September 1, 2016 to learn from peers in every industry and hear from Big Data experts and thought lea...
Read more
Sep 13-16
National Harbor, MD
HPE Protect 2016
Protect 2016 is our annual conference on September 13 - 16, 2016, and is the place to meet the world’s top information security talent, discuss new pr...
Read more