Your questions about the HPE Support Center website
1748215 Members
3270 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Is it me or is HP support really bad now?

SOLVED
Go to solution
Jov
Honored Contributor

If you get pass 1st level and get to communicate with some of the senior tech supports, they're generally pretty good. But there's not enough them.

Best is to know the products and pin-point where the problem is, ie help them help you.

Jov
YAQUB_1
Respected Contributor

Hi James,

I think so U has some miss understanding with HP support. I am HP Business Partner Integration Engineer, last three to four years I have work with lot of HP backline support engineers there very prompt support when I have facing any problem. I have informed U one think HP never gets any support without support contract. Before U raise this issue cross check Ur support contract police.

[Note:- Support contract police H/W response time 4 hours & S/W response time 2 hours.]

BR/
Yaqub
James M. Dunn
Frequent Advisor

Yaqub

Do you work for the HP support in Bangalore?

Mike Bray
Advisor

Yaqub that is funny you made my day.....I think HP should continue to outsource support to India and Costa Rica as it's just so nice calling you guys now. The support has gone WAY DOWN HILL!!!!
James M. Dunn
Frequent Advisor

Rob Leadbeater
Honored Contributor

Cool video !!

Seriously though, Yakub's post highlights for me, one of the most annoying things about the vast majority of first line support desks these days - the complete inability to type, let alone speak, comprehensibly.

I don't think HP is any worse than anybody else in this regard, I just wish that all companies would employ people who knew how to use the language they are supposed to be communicating in.

Cheers,

Rob