1748041 Members
5258 Online
108757 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Portal - Certified Professional Connection

Karthik S S
Honored Contributor

Portal - Certified Professional Connection

Just now received a mail from HP that they are launching "Certified Professional Connection", a web portal exculsive for Certified professionals that offers a wealth of information.

I was wondering if any of you have already tried accessing that site and if yes how useful the site is.

Thanks,
Karthik S S
For a list of all the ways technology has failed to improve the quality of life, please press three. - Alice Kahn
4 REPLIES 4
RAC_1
Honored Contributor

I also received an email today. But I am trying get into the web site that it gave. And I am trying to get my password.

Don't know much details though.

Anil
There is no substitute to HARDWORK
Jim Mallett
Honored Contributor

I haven't found the link to be any more useful than the ITRC. I've looked into it for training and it was too difficult to narrow down selections/locations. I also wanted to see if there were any good HP-UX related cookbooks but nothing compared to the Knowledge Trees on the ITRC. They did have some helpful Windows (ProLiant) stuff, but we won't talk about that here.

I do check in on it from time to time and it has been improving, but not to the point that I would go there first.

Jim
Hindsight is 20/20
Uwe Zessin
Honored Contributor

Hello Karthik,
in EMEA we have a student portal that is based on the old Compaq implementation. It is mostly about education, but they have started to put in other information as well.

I would not compare it to ITRC forums - both have completely different purposes.

-----

Now, how are YOU doing ??
Karthik S S
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the Info. Uwe!

I am doing pretty good and only 3 more weeks to leave US and go back to bangalore :-). Only from last couple of days I restarted participating in ITRC after almost 45 days :-( due to lot of work.

-Karthik S S
For a list of all the ways technology has failed to improve the quality of life, please press three. - Alice Kahn