Business Recovery Planning
1748169 Members
4158 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

a design or architecture of the whole HP technical solutions portefolio on a quarter of A4 sgheet

Yaboto
Super Advisor

a design or architecture of the whole HP technical solutions portefolio on a quarter of A4 sgheet

Hi,

I am sorry if here is not the right place to post this type of message. Please Advice.

My company is HP enterprise partner and we want to take advantage of a World Wide summit in Africa to advertise all our services and HP technical solutions. I am looking for a small nice sketch or architecture that I can paste on a quarter of an A4 paper sheet that can present all the enterprise technical solutions HP can offer large enterprises. It may be the architecture of HP portefolio related enterprise systems.

Please help me. It is urgent.

Regards,
Berenger
2 REPLIES 2
Torsten.
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: a design or architecture of the whole HP technical solutions portefolio on a quarter of A4 sgheet

Unlikely.

If you search the website for "at a glance" you will get more than 200 hits.

1 for Integrity servers
1 for Proliant servers
1 for tape backup solutions
1 for disk array solutions
1 for ... and on and on ...

As you can see there are so many solutions from hardware to software to backup to high availability to everywhere ...

You need to concretize the subject.

Hope this helps!
Regards
Torsten.

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!   
James R. Ferguson
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: a design or architecture of the whole HP technical solutions portefolio on a quarter of A4 sgheet

Hi:

Interesting and potentially very detailed!

The HP-UX 11i Information Library might be a good place for your points. You could start here to distill the information:

http://h20338.www2.hp.com/hpux11i/cache/324537-0-0-0-121.html

At a 50,000 foot view of the HP-UX operating system offering, I like this slide:

http://h20338.www2.hp.com/hpux11i/downloads/HPUX%20Public%20Roadmap.pdf

Regards!

...JRF...