Converged Data Center Infrastructure
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

HP OneView: Real ROI with software defined infrastructure

tammie_aron on ‎02-24-2014 07:23 AM

In recent blog posts,  I shared customers’ excitement for the collaboration and standardization that
HP OneView gives them.    You probably also read my colleagues stories about customers reactions to HP OneView at Discover.    Today, I want to share the HUGE impact at a financial services institution:

4AA5-1093ENW-thumb-200px.gif

• IT acceleration and optimization and reduced technology rollout from 66 days to 1 day and staff time on maintenance by 40%
  • Saved $5.3 million annually
  • Transformed their infrastructure  from a siloed approach to a converged infrastructure

If your first reaction is “Wow, those are big numbers”, I totally agree with you.   Take a look at how this HP OneView customer is able to achieve these results in a HP BladeSystem environment with HP 3PAR, see the infographic.

Learn how this financial services company put itself on the path to saving millions and read the full report from IDC.

~Tammie

0 Kudos
About the Author

tammie_aron

Greetings! I am on the HP Enterprise Group marketing team focused on small and midsize businesses.

Events
Aug 29 - Sep 1
Boston, MA
HPE Big Data Conference 2016
Attend HPE’s Big Data Conference on August 29 - September 1, 2016 to learn from peers in every industry and hear from Big Data experts and thought lea...
Read more
Sep 13-16
National Harbor, MD
HPE Protect 2016
Protect 2016 is our annual conference on September 13 - 16, 2016, and is the place to meet the world’s top information security talent, discuss new pr...
Read more