6254 Online
108792 Solutions
New Discussion

HP Care Pack registration form error

niccocase
Occasional Collector

HP Care Pack registration form error

Dear All,

I'm a HP partner retailer and I'm writing from Italy because I've a big problem with the registration of a carepack. I don't know why, but while inserting the serial number in the registration form (using different browsers too: Chrome, Explorer, Firefox) an authomatic correction will be done: the first letter of the serial number will automatically be deleted. Therefore when I push on the confirmation of registration, the system doesn't recognize the inserted serial number.

Please find following the information on the HP product I've the problem:
S/N S2S6123D215
P/N AJ807A

I've already checked on the HP website the correctness of the above mentioned information.

Please help me to understand how to proceed with my customer because the registration of the product is very urgent considering that the warranty expires on July 11, 2014 (today).

I'm trying to contact the HP customer care for 7 days to the email address carepackit@hp.com, but no answers from them. As I've already written, the warranty is expiring today and this problem of registration put me in several risks towards my customer because he has accepted the extension of the warranty from longtime.

Probably you can provide me with a phone number or a working mail which provides me assistance on the registration of carepacks.

I remain urgently waiting for a reply from you.
My best regards.

P.S. This thread has been moved from General to Disk Array - Hp Forum Moderator