storageguy11
Occasional Visitor

D2D error

Production Configuration" Error on Web Interface 

5 REPLIES 5
Shivprasad
Regular Visitor

Re: D2D error

Can you let us know the exact text of the error message, or attach a screenshot..

I am an HPE Employee
AlexLeung
HPE Pro

please share the detail and logs to check

I work for HPE
storageguy11
Occasional Visitor

Thank you Experts for the replies, i will give get the necessary details and reply.

Ganz
Trusted Contributor

Hello storageguy11,

This error usually means that there either was a backend storage issue and the USB stick has been replaced or there was an error transferring configuration information from the RAID to the USB stick.

Information required :

1. Product name and model. 

2. The firmware currently installed.

3. Has the USB stick been replaced? When was the system last working fine? Additionally, we would like to know the sequence of events prior to this error. 

4. Upload an older support ticket from the same D2D which was captured when the D2D was working OK. 

5. Capture and upload also the latest support ticket so we could compare the two. 

Solution :: A support case may need to be raised based on information provided above as it may also need updating software to newer code and updating the D2D configuration using information from older support ticket.

storageguy11
Occasional Visitor

Yes i was also told earlier to log case with Support, i will be doing that. Once i get solution. I will update this post with the same