Enterprise Services
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Have cybersecurity questions? Art Wong, SVP, has answers.

‎07-21-2014 08:41 AM - edited ‎09-30-2015 07:05 AM

From the board room to the living room, everyone is concerned about protecting their online privacy, personal data and keeping cyber criminals from gaining access. While no amount of money can make you or your business completely secure, there are new technologies, services and tactics to go beyond securing the perimeter and catching these criminals before they get away with critical information from customer passwords and credit card numbers to multi-national corporations intellectual property and trade secrets.

 

What are enterprises facing in today’s cyber security landscape?

  • 56 percent of companies have been the target of a cyber-attack. (The other 44 percent probably just don't know it yet.)     
  • On average, it takes 243 days before a company even realizes their systems have been breached.    
  • HP protects it customers from as many as 23 billion security events, 72 million intrusion attempts and 800 new viruses on a monthly basis. 

Please join Art Wong, Senior Vice President and General Manager of HP Enterprise Security Services on Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 11:00 AM PT / 2:00 PM ET to discuss how cyber criminals are gaining data to your virtual assets and how to catch them before they get away. During this free, online event, you can ask Art your most pressing security-related questions in real time when he opens the virtual floor to questions about how to protect yourself and your organization from cyber threats as well as discuss emerging threats and solutions to winning the security tug of war.

 

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

 

CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT A QUESTION

To find more exclusive events and insights from today’s brightest minds in business, visit HP Matter, perspectives on a technology driven world.

art wong event.jpg

0 Kudos
About the Author

EIC_Services

Comments
on ‎08-14-2014 09:34 AM

superb product

Leave a Comment

We encourage you to share your comments on this post. Comments are moderated and will be reviewed
and posted as promptly as possible during regular business hours

To ensure your comment is published, be sure to follow the Community Guidelines.

Be sure to enter a unique name. You can't reuse a name that's already in use.
Be sure to enter a unique email address. You can't reuse an email address that's already in use.
Type the characters you see in the picture above.Type the words you hear.
Events
Aug 29 - Sep 1
Boston, MA
HPE Big Data Conference 2016
Attend HPE’s Big Data Conference to learn from peers in every industry and hear from Big Data experts and thought leaders in an exciting, energy fille...
Read more
Sep 13-16
National Harbor, MD
HPE Protect 2016
Protect 2016 is our annual conference and is the place to meet the world’s top information security talent, discuss new products and share information...
Read more
View all