1748176 Members
4267 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Can't browse previous posts

gaurav8286
Occasional Visitor

Cant browse previous posts

Sometimes back I browsed a post regarding CORE ID issue. I saved that thread for any future reference. Now im not able to open that link, as its been redirected to New HP Community home page. 

1. How can i see any posts of other users that i saved earlier.

2. Also my profile is showing newly registered, how can i see even my older posts.

Didnt liked this new portal,

Gaurav Parashar :smileymad:

5 REPLIES 5
Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

Re: Cant browse previous posts

Gaurav - what was your ITRC forums screen name?  We had communicated for several months that you would need to make sure you had an HP Passport account with the same email address as an existing ITRC forums profile so we could automatically merge/combine your past contributions here in the new community.

If I have your previous screen name I can look up that profile and see what your options are.

I work for HPE.
lizaromeu

CA928132 My username is gone.

How can I look for the old staff. I cannot do anything now. 

gaurav8286
Occasional Visitor

Hi Kevin,

My previous screen name was gaurav parashar & my login ID was gaurav.8286. Please help.

Also, Can you please suggest some tips to quickly browse to latest or old ITO posts.

Thanks,

Gaurav Parashar

Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

Gaurav - thanks - I'll send you a private message (click the envelope in the top-right portion of the page) regarding the issue with your profiles.

For the ITO posts, I believe you're looking for this board?

I work for HPE.
gaurav parashar
Frequent Advisor

Re: Can't browse previous posts

Hi Kevin,

Thanks a lot. Im now able to login to my profile with previous screen name (gaurav parashar). the links you messaged me worked fine.

I'll surely seek your help for any other future issues regarding the community page.

Thanks once again,

Gaurav Parashar

regards,
Gaurav Parashar