New Discussion

Re: Duplicate message (float)

SOLVED
Go to solution
Pete Randall
Outstanding Contributor

Tom,

>  I would like the simple and professional "tech site" back that has, for years, been so useful for me.

Unfortunately, that is not going to happen.  It has been explained that the old Forums are not available any more (apparently HP lugged the servers off to the landfill and has never heard of backups).  Since my job has not changed and the tools HP provides me have, I guess I'll just have to learn to use the new tools.  They might be more awkward than the old ones, but it's all I've got.

By the way, I'm not defending HP in this travesty, just emphasizng the realities that we all need to deal with.

Pete
TomSmith
Regular Advisor

Pete,

Your probably right, we are just going to have to live with this mess going forward. I just want HP to know how let down I feel as a customer, and so far they just seem to be ignoring that. (I am tired of the answers to my complaints centering on the whizbang new features that I don't need)

I have already begun the process of shopping my hardware support contracts around for a 3d party, not solely for this ITRC fiasco, HP's support in general has really taken a turn for the worst. (The ITRC has just been the final straw for me.)

-Tom