1748212 Members
3772 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: Forum feedback

Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

Pete & Peter - thanks for the info on that issue - I'll see what I can find out on that one.

On a related note, the change from "Recent Topics" to "Recent Posts" was made last night - so now, when you're at a category level (like HP-UX), and you click the "View All" link, you should be taken to a list of all recent replies, sorted by when each reply was made (and not by when the thread was started).  Let me know if this is better and behaves the way you want/need it to.

I work for HPE.
Peter Marko
Honored Contributor

Well done - I was not scrolling that far down the page now there is a reason ;)
Peter Marko
Honored Contributor

BTW is there anything being done with the "easy access to bookmarks" feature requested previously? Having it in profile only is not so user-friendly as it looks like
Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

Peter - we are looking at adding something along those lines with one of our upcoming site refreshes - that involves a bit more than changing an existing applet to another, like we did last night with Topics vs. Posts.

I work for HPE.
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Yes, those inconsistent counts happens to me too, every so often.

Peter Marko
Honored Contributor

What the ... looks like I was too quick to celebrate - the recent topics to recent posts change was not that success I expected to be - I see this list flooded with posts on intensively discussed topics - instead of displaying every post sorted by timestamp just put there the last post of each topic - it's like recent topics but sorted on last post timestamp and not topic creation timestamp

Oh I see another topic on this issue open, so it's not just me

V. Nyga
Honored Contributor

Hi Kevin,

why has the option to click to given kudos, so we can see who gave it, gone?

Were we not honest? :-)

V.
*** Say 'Thanks' with Kudos ***
Pete Randall
Outstanding Contributor

I gave you that one, Vo, but don't tell anyone.  Apparently it's supposed to be a secret now!:smileywink:

Pete
V. Nyga
Honored Contributor

Thanks Pete,

you would have never come to my mind.
:-)
*** Say 'Thanks' with Kudos ***
Robert_Jewell
Honored Contributor

why has the option to click to given kudos, so we can see who gave it, gone?

Same concern here..I found it interesting anyways.

-Bob
----------------
Was this helpful? Like this post by giving me a thumbs up below!