1748089 Members
4849 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Founder Member unable to sign in to new forums

Laura
Outstanding Contributor

Founder Member unable to sign in to new forums

Kaj is a Founder member of these forums. He has been unable to sign in to these new forums. I have sent him the same links that I received to reset my password etc. but he is still unable to access these forums.

Are you able to help him.

I can provide his email address if you need this.

Thanks, Laura

Laura Rooke
Microsoft MVP - Windows Phone [2006,2007,2008,2009,2010]
3 REPLIES 3
Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

Laura - please private message me Kaj's email address - I see the one his profile, but perhaps it's an old address (which may have something to do with his problems logging in).

You can PM me by going to my profile, and then over on the right-hand side of the page, under Contact, there will be a "Send this user a private message" link.

I work for HPE.
Nicholas Ragusano
Regular Advisor

This is the most useless, confusing forum I've every seen.  When I click on the link from an email, it goes nowhere, especially not to the thread that was in the link.  Also, when getting into the forum itself, it's impossible to find the thread.

Please, please, go back to the older system.  It worked.  Remember the old saying, "If it's not broke, don't fix it."  This "fix" broke it.

Nick

Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

Nick - I'd like to get some additional detail around the email you're receiving with the broken links - could you provide me a copy via a private message please?  (click on my name to access my profile, and then over on the right-hand side of the page, under Contact, there will be a "Send this user a private message" link)

I work for HPE.