3302 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion

ITRC post history not associated with new forum account

J_Stagaman
Valued Contributor

ITRC post history not associated with new forum account

Hi,

On the old ITRC forums, I had about 4,600 posts in my history, but after the migration my total posts on the new forum soley reflects posts made on the new site.I can see that several of the other high count contributors from the old forums now show much higher post numbers.

Thanks.

Update:

I looked up an old post and it appears that my ITRC forums posts auto-created a new account, so that I have two accounts on the forum (J_Stagaman and John Stagaman). Could those accounts be merged? It would need to be associated with my AMP email account, not the Gmail account.

While I had updated the forum account and the HP Passport accounts to the same email address, at about 6/18, support required that I change my email address on the support profile (I had entered one not associated with my work email, and they would not accept my support ticket). I checked my ITRC forum profile at that time and thought I'd also updated it, but the change was well after the requested 6/1 cutoff.

1 REPLY 1
Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

Re: ITRC post history not associated with new forum account

John - I will send you a private message (click the envelope in the top right portion of the page) regarding your profile situation.

I work for HPE.