1752396 Members
7069 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Is there a list of all HPE forums?

Steve Macukat
Trusted Contributor

Is there a list of all HPE forums?

Is there central list that lists all HPE forums?  Its a bit of a challenge to navigate around here.

4 REPLIES 4
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Near the top is a Categories pulldown menu.  (Also Blogs and Quick Links.)

Each gives you a high level view to each area.

What are you looking for?  A search may also help you narrow down to a specific board, where you can post.

Warren_Admin
Respected Contributor

As Dennis stated, there is a persistent "Categories" and "Blogs" menu in the gray bar on every page. This breaks the community down into general areas of interest. If you are looking for solutions to product issues, you can select the category to which the product or solution belongs, and click through to that category. Once on the category page, in most cases there will be sub-categories, which break down much finer. The Sub-Categories list will be near top left on a Category page, and opens and closes as needed. Once you have arrived at the best match sub-category page, there will be a listing of discussion boards (forums) in the lower middle portion of the page. Each of these is a link to a forum, where discussions of your products and solutions take place. 

If you prefer, you can also type a question or key word (e.g., a product name or version) into a Search field, and a list of likely matches will appear automatically. If you see topics that seem "close" to your question, but not quite right, simply press Enter, and a page will load that shows all topics related to your question. You can either scroll up and down this page looking for a closer match, or you can use the "Advanced Search" functionality on that page. In addition, there are filters set up in the left margin and above the topic listing, there to help you find your information more quickly.

I hope this helps,
Warren_Admin, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community Manager
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and should not be interpreted as official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Thanks,
Warren_Admin

Steve Macukat
Trusted Contributor

Thanks Warren.  I was hoping there was one over-arching list to help me avoid having to drill down the categories. 

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

> I was hoping there was one over-arching list

Did you have a particular forum you were looking for?  Perhaps we know.