Feedback
1751957 Members
5296 Online
108783 Solutions
New Discussion

Need To get back my old posts and access to my Old mail id !!

SOLVED
Go to solution
rsreek
Occasional Advisor

Need To get back my old posts and access to my Old mail id !!

Hi,

I lost my old login id  [WW82617] can't login using the old one.. which was very handy.. anyone know how to retrieve my old login id and mail address for this new face of ITRC?

It was really good and all my knowledge is there !! please help ..Please help!!!

Rgds

rsreek

17 REPLIES 17
rsreek
Occasional Advisor

Re: Need To get back my old posts and access to my Old mail id !!

Hello HP,

The same issue is facing by many Techies!!! Pls come with a solution!!

Its bit disappoint to loose evry thing..we really need Our valuable mail ids which registered with Old ids!!!!

Please help please...

Rgds

rsreek

Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

rsreek - what was your screen name in the ITRC forums?  This isn't your user name that you used to log in, but what was displayed next to your posts.  If you can provide that, I should be able to help you.

This has occurred because the email address associated with that ITRC forums account did not match one for an HP Passport account (what you used to log into this site) - we had posted in the ITRC forums that this would be a necessary step for your profile/account to automatically migrate to the new community.

But your posts are still here, and I can associate them with your HP Passport account - we just need to know what your screen name (or email address) was that you used to post with.

I work for HPE.
rsreek
Occasional Advisor

Hi HP,

Thanks for your advice.

My previous display name was XXXXX 

and mail id was

XXXXXXXXXXXX

i want to put back my id and mail adress as old.

Rgds

rsreek

rsreek
Occasional Advisor

Hi Kevin,

Could you please update on my request/querries? My display name and mail id is mentioned in the previous posts .many thanks for your prompt reply.

Rgds

rsreek

weq92f
Occasional Advisor

We have to post to ask a specific account question!  WTF !!!

I too seem to have lost all my links and posts and points AND I went through the required steps to "migrate" to the new site.

my display name is now WEQ92F, where as before it was simply KB.  Where are my links and posts and points?

Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro
Solution

@rsreek wrote:

Hi Kevin,

Could you please update on my request/querries? My display name and mail id is mentioned in the previous posts .many thanks for your prompt reply.

Rgds

rsreek

Rsreek - sent you a private message (click the envelope icon in the top right portion of the screen) regarding your options with your two profiles/accounts.

I work for HPE.
Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

@weq92f wrote:

We have to post to ask a specific account question!  WTF !!!

I too seem to have lost all my links and posts and points AND I went through the required steps to "migrate" to the new site.

my display name is now WEQ92F, where as before it was simply KB.  Where are my links and posts and points?

KB - what happened here is you had a different email address associated with your ITRC forum account (and not the hotmail.com address I see for your "new" account).  Your old profile *was* migrated, and we can associate with the HP Passport account you're using to access this new account, but we need to track down the migrated profile first.

I see a KB profile (http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/397565) and a K B profile (http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/994226), but they each only have 1 post, so I'm guessing neither of those is your past ITRC account.  Was there a particular forum you were posting in prior to the transition where we might be able to find a thread you participated in to find the old screen name?

I work for HPE.
weq92f
Occasional Advisor

Maybe it was KLB.  I posted mostly to HPUX.

weq92f
Occasional Advisor