1748165 Members
4176 Online
108758 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: New Forum Locations by ITRC Tree

Juan de Los Palotes
Frequent Advisor

It's amazing to see this BIG FAIL from HP, I don't know why HP decide to migrate to this new forum, but is a mistake.

Now, you don't have a clue where the old categories are placed.

Now, you don't recieve an email when you post a thread or when you have a response.

Now, you can't get access to post from the old ITRC.

really is amazing.

BGroot
Esteemed Contributor

Hi,

You can find the layout of the ITRC forms in the necessary categories, if you look at the first post in this thread you will see a layout of the forums. 

You can set notification to receive an email from a thread, or board perspective, Once you are in a board or post you can select options and then “subscribe” to receive an email or you can select subscribe to RSS feeds to receive RSS feeds.

In your profile ( top right hand side on the page) you can define when you wish to receive an email (immediately (default) daily or weekly). Once in your profile go to "Subscriptions and Bookmarks" and in here you have specific options.

Regarding the problems related to some ITRC threads see http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Announcements/An-update-on-the-ITRC-forums-migration/td-p/4818981

If you have any other issues please let me know, perhaps I can help you.

Johan Guldmyr
Honored Contributor

"Now, you don't recieve an email when you post a thread or when you have a response."

How about you configure that in your profile? I get an e-mail when there's a new reply..
Larry Day
Occasional Advisor

I am completely frustrated and upset at the inability to FIND ANYTHING on the new format for the forums.  Your new website is basically USELESS.  By not providing direct links between the previous ITRC Forums and all its contents, you have basically locked us out of finding anything.  Links from the web should go directly to the already-existing content.  What was once a very useful tool for getting help on HP products and services... is now useless.  BTW, using the "New Forums Location by ITRC Tree" does nothing for helping you link to useful finds on Google.  Can't find a thing.

Bad, bad, bad transition, guys.  HP SIM is now even MORE DIFFICULT to troubleshoot and find out anything about.

Fabian_1

I do not know why people always have the need to change something that was working very well.
Please hurry the process to display google results on the new HP community
!!!.

Prabhu23
Occasional Visitor

Absolutly Fail... I couldn't able to reach the forum page...

BGroot
Esteemed Contributor

Hi Prabhu23,

What are you looking for? Perhaps I can help you out.

ramyfever
Advisor

You guys are really disappointing us not only it takes forever to get a call back on our issues now all our search pages are gone.. Thumbs down..

Pathetic!!

V. Nyga
Honored Contributor

>.. now all our search pages are gone..
And your search pages are ?...?
This site has an own search tool ...
V.

*** Say 'Thanks' with Kudos ***
kpeace1

FAIL!     FAIL!     FAIL!

Do everyone a favor and rollback to the old forum!