4011 Online
108761 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Old ITRC profile

ChrisLawrence
Occasional Visitor

Old ITRC profile

Hi all,

i am sure this question has already been asked but I couldnt see it by scanning over the posts ......

Did I loose my profile and information from the account I had on the ITRC form 2004?

I've not been on for a while so a little behind.

Thanks

Chris

16 REPLIES 16
Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

Chris - there was a migration process posted in the ITRC forums over the last few months that involved making sure you had an HP Passport account that had the same email address associated with it as your ITRC forums profile.

What was your old ITRC screen name?  If we can locate the migrated account, we'll see what we can do for you...

I work for HPE.
ChrisLawrence
Occasional Visitor

Ok thanks and I've missed the updates or not logged on for a while so no problem if it cant me moved across but appreiate the effort :)

screen name was lawrenzo

id was br755333

Thanks

Chris

Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

Chris - we'll get your HP Passport account associated with your legacy profile that contains all of your past contributions - please allow for a day or two for completion.
I work for HPE.
Leon_Van_Dongen
Esteemed Contributor

I'm having issues too.  I'm now Leon Van Dongen_2, instead of Leon Van Dongen on the old board.  I can't see the email address field in my Profile on this new site.  How do I get this fixed if indeed it is broken?  It's all so confusing trying to navigate this site.

ChrisLawrence
Occasional Visitor

smashing - thanks a bunch .....

I like the new site btw ....

Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

@Leon Van Dongen_2 wrote:

I'm having issues too.  I'm now Leon Van Dongen_2, instead of Leon Van Dongen on the old board.  I can't see the email address field in my Profile on this new site.  How do I get this fixed if indeed it is broken?  It's all so confusing trying to navigate this site.

Leon - I'll send you a private message regarding your issue - click the envelope icon in the top-right portion of the screen.

I work for HPE.
pgwglass
Established Member

hi Kevin,

looks like I have same prob,

ITRC ID :-          pgwglass  (WW238717)  --> I have linked my support aggrement in the profile.

But now it is not showing with my passport id  ( bhavin.desai ).

My Email id is bdesai@pgwglass.com , can you do needful.

Thanks

Bhavin Desai

Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

Bhavin - are you saying you're missing some forum posts from the ITRC forums (if that's the case, do you know what your screen name (not login name) was in the ITRC forums?), or that after running the HP Support Center migration wizard, now you can't find support agreements (and in that case, you'll want to log a ticket @ http://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/help/contactHP/questions)

I work for HPE.
Gordon40
Occasional Visitor

I'm having the same problem. Compounded by the fact that I haven't been here for a while, and the email address registered to my old ITRC account may not be current.

My old User ID was BR822220 and my current email address is (email removed by admin) (The previous one was virginmedia).

Please can someone help?

Thanks