5783 Online
108787 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Request

Daniel Potyrała
Honored Contributor

Request

Hi,

Could all hyperlinks be underlined after posting?

Now they are looking like normal text with blue color and I'm not so sure that users are always knowing that they should click them.

----

• Say thanks by clicking the "White Star" which is on the left.

• Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.

3 REPLIES 3
Kevin_Paul
HPE Pro

Daniel - while I agree that the links would be more pronounced if they were underlined, we're currently working on adopting new hp.com standards within our community sites, and underlining links is not currently part of those standards.  That doesn't mean that couldn't change at some point, and I have passed along your feedback in the meantime.

I work for HPE.
Daniel Potyrała
Honored Contributor

Tnx for your reply. I'm sure that this isn't big problem to do. Lithium provided this solution already on HP consumer forum. One of examples you may find here.

It would be great to know from which country is every user. This may help to give much better answers with hardware problems.

----

• Say thanks by clicking the "White Star" which is on the left.

• Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.

Ken
Visitor

Thanks!