Feedback
1752780 Members
6236 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Thaaaaaanks HP. Was this really necessary?

SOLVED
Go to solution
Stephan.
Honored Contributor

I apologize for not using the spell check and making one mistake which hurt you so hard that it was needed to mention. Perhaps you want to argue in my natural language?

I like to end this with some quotes from an anonymous poster.

"How to flame: If you run out of arguments get personal, if that does not help flame on spelling or grammar... "

"Never argue with an idiot, he will put you down on his level and beat you with experience"

or perhaps better known "don't feed the trolls".

Anyway have a great day,

Stephan

TomSmith
Regular Advisor

And what makes your "Google" comment or your comment about "not accepting change" not a personal attack?

Seems you like to dish it out but you cannot take it.

Hypocrite!

Stephan.
Honored Contributor

CCC-Monitor

Stephan. I am not quite sure what "Getroffene Hunde bellen" means and I am not sure I want to even get involved here but here I go.

One of the things I appreciate about this forum has been the professionalism, when someone like myself who may not be the most experienced person, interacts I am not made to feel inferior or face an insult. On other forums I have seen this many times, if your are a "newbie" you get ignored or insulted. Here I haven't encountered this type of behavior. So seeing the thread surprises me. So here are my comments to Stephan. and Tom Smith.

<soapbox>

Stephan. - your comment about using Google was a little condescending. Google is a great tool why not use it.

Tom Smith - Don't feed the condescending comment, it only escalates. Leave it alone.

</soapbox>

OK now why don't you both shake hands.

Happy Posting!