108761 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: Where did my topic go?

SOLVED
Go to solution
Apachez-
Trusted Contributor

Where did my thread go?

I recently posted a thread regarding protocol-vlan and pvid, after a few minutes that thread seems to dissappear even if I can still reach it directly its no longer visible in the threads list.

Its also gone if I check which posts I have made...

So what happend?

Would be nice to get a pm from an admin with an explanation of why that thread is being removed instead of having it just silently removed without any notification...

Or for that matter, how do I send a pm to the moderator of this board?

P.S. This thread has been moved from Comware-Based to Community Feedback & Suggestions. - Hp forum Moderator

8 REPLIES 8
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Have you clicked on your name to look for them?

Here are your recent posts:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/1453551

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

>Looks like my reply vanished aswell... dunno if there is something magical with that subject or url of this particular thread.

I'm finding my posts going to a "rejected" page:

(URL mangled since that caused my reply to be removed!)

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/premod/moderationitemspage/tab/rejected

>I have tried sending you a PM, let me know if it managed to arrive to your inbox.

I got it.

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

Have you clicked on your name to see if they are there?

I'm getting a lot of reply posts that disappear, they all have forum URLs in them.  ???

Apachez-
Trusted Contributor

Re: Where did my thread go?

Looks like my reply vanished aswell... dunno if there is something magical with that subject or url of this particular thread.

I have tried sending you a PM, let me know if it managed to arrive to your inbox.

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor
Solution

>Looks like my reply vanished aswell... dunno if there is something magical with that subject or url of this particular thread.

I'm finding my posts going to a "rejected" page:

(URL removed since that caused my reply to be removed!)  XXX

>I have tried sending you a PM, let me know if it managed to arrive to your inbox.

I got it.

paulgear
Esteemed Contributor

I don't know how it disappeared, but I've been emailed a copy - I can send it to you again if you want.

Regards,
Paul
Apachez-
Trusted Contributor

Dennis: Thanks!

Yeah it ended up at that "rejected" page but with no info of why it was rejected!?

Ill try to repost without the url and see if that is the triggerpoint...

Apachez-
Trusted Contributor

Odd, when I removed the url it seems like the post didnt get automagically deleted...