Feedback
1752798 Members
6029 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: cannot find article from link in old post.

SorryContractor
Occasional Visitor

Warren,

Please pass on to your superiors that this move was the most counter-product and ill-serving move I have ever seen a corporation do.  All of HP's documentation is now outdated.  None of the links work that are referenced in different manuals and other documentation.  This change has made a highly stressful work environment even worse for your customers.  It takes considerably longer to resolve issues and research problems than it used to before this change.

This was not well thought out and if I were in a position to where I was directing where the dollars were spent on equipment, I would think twice about buying HP.  

The bottom line in this case is that HP did its customers a great disservice!  I am sure you and your colleagues are loving this and much as we do in the field.

Randall E. Hirsch

HP-UX Instructor

Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

>All of HP's documentation is now outdated.  None of the links work that are referenced in different manuals and other documentation.

Are you talking about the docs.hp.com changes that were done last year?  Or the URLs to other threads in the EBC forum?  (Or both? ;-)