108788 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: HP-UX FOE release notes information

Srinikalyan
Regular Advisor

HP-UX FOE release notes information

Hi,

Where can I get the release notes of
HPUX11i-OE B.11.23.0712 HP-UX Foundation Operating Environment Component? By the name is it saying it's December 2007 relase? The requirement is to upgrade the OS from B.11.23.0609 to B.11.23.0712 to support LAN_MONITOR mode on Serviceguard cluster. I want to know the changes made to the proposed version to the current version.

Thanks,
Srini
9 REPLIES 9
rariasn
Honored Contributor

Srinikalyan
Regular Advisor

In one of the ACSL notes in APA. It says
"Beginning with HP-UX 11i v2 September 2007 APA Lan Monitor mode can be used on nodes with Serviceguard A.11.17 or later installed. "

I can't find September 2007 release for HP-UX 11iv2. Can I use December 2007 for the same?

Thanks,
Srini
Michal Kapalka (mikap)
Honored Contributor

hi,

if you use never version it will be better.

if we installing the HP-UX we always using the latest rellease of the version.

mikap
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

>Patrick: Dec. 2007 release notes are here:

I had problems with above URL. Try this one:
http://bizsupport1.austin.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/c01917213/c01917213.pdf
Patrick Wallek
Honored Contributor

>>Dennis: I had problems with above URL

That was the URL I got when I right-clicked on the link for the PDF file and select "Copy Link location".
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

>Patrick: That was the URL I got when I right-clicked on the link for the PDF file

I don't doubt it. I tried three browsers and I get an error for each.
That URL must be temporary?

The URL that I gave was embedded in yours.

Hmm, strangely when I go to BSC and find the same document, I get a slightly different URL but then your URL starts working????
Dennis Handly
Acclaimed Contributor

>Patrick: That was the URL I got when I right-clicked on the link for the PDF file

Looking again, it appears the URL is valid if you cut&paste it. But you can't click it because of the broken javascipt in the forum.
James R. Ferguson
Acclaimed Contributor

HI:

> Dennis: > Patrick: That was the URL I got when I right-clicked on the link for the PDF file

I get have this problem all the time with the "new-and-improved" HP documentation website. Attempting to paste links to HP documentation into this Forum is becoming down-right ugly.

> Dennis> Looking again, it appears the URL is valid if you cut&paste it. But you can't click it because of the broken javascipt in the forum.

"Broken" isn't a strong enough word.

@ Srinikalyan: I don't mean to hijack the objective of your thread but HP has taken a premier level of documentation and reduced it to a needle in a haystack hunt.

...JRF...