1752273 Members
4754 Online
108786 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

IRS fails to collect AHS logs

cesarpegado
Valued Contributor

IRS fails to collect AHS logs

I have recently got IRS installed on my HP SIM server, and i have iLO reporting in to this server and this server sends the logs etc to HP. But this morning i've seen that some of the servers are failing to send AHS logs. When i log in to the iLO - i can see the server is registered, i can send test service events and data collection information sends ok, but for some reason when i select to send the Active Health System reporting inofrmation, i get an error saying Generic Transmit Error? has anyone seen this before? it seems to do this on a handful of servers.

3 REPLIES 3
toddg1
HPE Pro

Re: IRS fails to collect AHS logs

Interesting.  If the Basic collections are working properly, as well as test events are properly transmitting to the Insight RS, and only the AHS is not working properly, then I would suggest you open a support case with Hewlett Packard Enterprise Support - as this could be a problem with Insight RS, or with the iLO itself - 

This will be the best path to find a resolution to your problem.

I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo
cesarpegado
Valued Contributor

Out of interest, would you log this as a software call? or would you log against the hardware which is having the issue?

toddg1
HPE Pro

I would start with the Insight RS team (software), have them help you understand whether or not they think it is a problem in Insight RS or hardware, then they could redirect if required.

I work for HPE
[Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and not official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise]
Accept or Kudo