Grounded in the Cloud
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Chat with Product Manager of Newly Launched Next Generation Cloud System

‎04-07-2014 09:27 AM - edited ‎10-26-2015 04:04 PM

The launch of CloudSystem propels our enterprise IT cloud platform to a new generation of advanced technology by leveraging the growing OpenStack community and its secure, open cloud solution. As part of the launch activities, I sat down with Ute Albert, HP Product Manager to discuss the new product and why it will drive greater cloud usage and adoption within our enterprise customer base.  

For more information on CloudSystem , read our brochure or visit our website

0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
Aug 29 - Sep 1
Boston, MA
HPE Big Data Conference 2016
Attend HPE’s Big Data Conference on August 29 - September 1, 2016 to learn from peers in every industry and hear from Big Data experts and thought lea...
Read more
Sep 13-16
National Harbor, MD
HPE Protect 2016
Protect 2016 is our annual conference on September 13 - 16, 2016, and is the place to meet the world’s top information security talent, discuss new pr...
Read more