Grounded in the Cloud
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Got your head in the cloud?

Chris Purcell ‎05-23-2013 12:15 PM - edited ‎10-26-2015 09:43 PM

vegas cloud.jpg

If cloud is on your business agenda and you are still undecided about attending HP Discover in June…maybe this will help.  History continues to show that every 7-10 years, technology delivery undergoes a tectonic shift; one that opens up new business and access models.  Today, cloud computing is leading the path of this next technological evolution, offering IT new means of helping organizations accelerate towards solving their business and technology challenges to speed innovation, enhance agility and drive business model transformation

HP recognizes the significance of cloud for business and is committed to helping you on your cloud journey. To help reduce risk, improve success and simplify your cloud journey experience, HP is providing an exclusive opportunity to you. If you are like me when I attend a technology event I get completely consumed in what I get to see and inspired with everything I hear during the breakout sessions. The challenge is, when I get back to the office I am immediately consumed with catching up on work and over a short period of time, the inspiration I developed during the event dissipates.

To help with that…especially if your interests are around Cloud, check out the HP Converged Cloud Accelerator Pack which is available for a limited time, exclusively to participants who attend HP Discover 2013 in Las Vegas.  It includes valuable downloadable solutions that will help your organization, regardless of where you are on your cloud journey.   

Also, when you are at HP Discover don’t forget to check out these sessions to get inspiration for your Cloud journey. We are also video tapping some of these sessions, so they will still be around in the future to provide good reference for when Discover becomes a distant memory. 

List of business sessions

A new track for IT: Transforming business with a hybrid cloud delivery strategy

Master the Cloud: practical approach to cloud - what do I build, what cloud services do I consume?

Master the Cloud: Technology is simple, people are complex: Understanding the organizational dynamics of cloud computing

Master the Cloud: Cloud, Big Data, Security, Mobility, and their impact on the future of IT - spotlighting Telecommunications as an industry example

Master the Cloud: Uncovering new Cloud opportunities

Master the Cloud: How one company harnessed the Cloud

Why partner ecosystems matter in the public cloud,

The realities of public cloud security

Why open matters

List of technical sessions

Master the Cloud: The evolution of cloud architectures for real world hybrid delivery value

Master the Cloud: Applying lessons from 1,000’s of hybrid cloud customers who have gone before you

Master the Cloud: Case studies in establishing a cloud service model best suited for your business

Test Drive the Public Cloud

List of demo theater sessions

Master the Cloud: Find your path on the journey to the cloud        

Master the Cloud: Launching the data center into the Converged Cloud

Master the Cloud: Test Drive the Public Cloud

Master the Cloud: HP CloudSystem and Cloud Maps - accelerating your path to Converged Cloud

Start to build out your cloud session Discover schedule here.

I will be there at the show, in the Cloud Solution area, so if you get a chance don’t forget to come by and say hi, I am looking forward to meeting you in person.

For more information on HP Converged Cloud visit

For more information on HP CloudSystem visit

Follow me on Twitter @HPCloudSystem

Join the Cloud Advisors discussions on LinkedIn

About the Author

Chris Purcell

Leave a Comment

We encourage you to share your comments on this post. Comments are moderated and will be reviewed
and posted as promptly as possible during regular business hours

To ensure your comment is published, be sure to follow the Community Guidelines.

Be sure to enter a unique name. You can't reuse a name that's already in use.
Be sure to enter a unique email address. You can't reuse an email address that's already in use.
Type the characters you see in the picture above.Type the words you hear.
1-3 December 2015
Discover 2015 London
Discover 2015 in London, the ultimate showcase technology event for business and IT professionals to learn, connect, and grow.
Read more
November 2015
Software Online Expert Days
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts.
Read more