Grounded in the Cloud
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

HP Cloud is heading to SCaLE 12x!

‎02-10-2014 08:24 AM - edited ‎10-23-2015 01:00 PM

HP Cloud is pleased to be once again attending the Southern California Linux Expo (SCaLE) at the Hilton Los Angeles airport February 21 – 23. This community run, open-source and free software conference is in its twelfth year and is one of the best events of the year with 2,300+ attendees expected.

We have your  40 percent off pass here.

HP is a gold sponsor of this event and is presenting our latest technology with a few partners in the exhibit hall:

• CliQr – RETHINK how easy it is to store and manage data
  • GreenButton – GreenButton Cloud Fabric: Move Your Workloads to the Cloud without Specialized PaaS
  • Maginatics – Software-defined Storage is here. Are you Ready? 

Be sure to visit Booth 8 and 9 as well to win an HP Slate. 

You can also join us for these sessions to engage with HP experts

0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Events
Aug 29 - Sep 1
Boston, MA
HPE Big Data Conference 2016
Attend HPE’s Big Data Conference on August 29 - September 1, 2016 to learn from peers in every industry and hear from Big Data experts and thought lea...
Read more
Sep 13-16
National Harbor, MD
HPE Protect 2016
Protect 2016 is our annual conference on September 13 - 16, 2016, and is the place to meet the world’s top information security talent, discuss new pr...
Read more