Grounded in the Cloud
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Try OpenStack for Yourself with the HP Cloud OS Beta

‎12-19-2013 01:31 PM - edited ‎10-11-2015 02:32 PM

The HP Cloud team released a public beta of HP Cloud OS, the technology foundation for the HP hybrid cloud architecture. This new platform is the driving force behind HP’s Cloud technology going forward and Mark Perreira, HP Cloud OS Chief Architect provides an introduction:

To download and experience this technology for yourself, sign up at the HP Cloud OS Distribution Network where you will find the HP Cloud OS Sandbox 1.2 software. All documentation for the beta is available on the HP Cloud OS Documentation site including video tutorials, installation guides and troubleshooting assistance.  For support, simply join the HP Public Cloud forum using the promotional code “HP Cloud OS” at http://community.hpcloud.com/forum. [This registration also provides you a free cloud credit on the HP Public Cloud]

We look forward to your feedback on this new beta as HP changes the game in Cloud Computing.

0 Kudos
About the Author

Stephen_Spector

I manage the HPE Helion social media and website teams promoting the enterprise cloud solutions at HPE for hybrid, public, and private clouds. I was previously at Dell promoting their Cloud solutions and was the open source community manager for OpenStack and Xen.org at Rackspace and Citrix Systems. While at Citrix Systems, I founded the Citrix Developer Network, developed global alliance and licensing programs, and even once added audio to the DOS ICA client with assembler. Follow me at @SpectorID

Comments
brantcarrey
on ‎12-22-2013 06:26 PM

good job! very nice!

Events
Aug 29 - Sep 1
Boston, MA
HPE Big Data Conference 2016
Attend HPE’s Big Data Conference on August 29 - September 1, 2016 to learn from peers in every industry and hear from Big Data experts and thought lea...
Read more
Sep 13-16
National Harbor, MD
HPE Protect 2016
Protect 2016 is our annual conference on September 13 - 16, 2016, and is the place to meet the world’s top information security talent, discuss new pr...
Read more