Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
HP 9000
Posted to:
Original author:
Greetings. I fell like I won the lottery - as I spent the past hour looking for a way to add a post into this forum. Due to some random act of navigation I actually got a button to add a post!! Anyway I have an rp7420 which has been for some time con...
Posted to:
Original author:
Good morning. I am having some trouble with connecting to my HP-UX rp3440-4 server via iLO. Currently the OS version on the server is HP-UX 11.23. My server is old and we are in the process of moving our applications off of it to windows server 2012...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi All, I started to install the server by using HPUX - DVD in the server model 11.11. But Installation was failed by showing the error. And the Error is Main Menu: Enter command or menu > boot p0 Interact with IPL (Y, N, or Cancel)?> N Booting...
Posted to:
Original author:
I'm not sure if this would fall under server or software, but we have an RP3440 that's not responding to http requests to the ILO. I can access via CLI, but web attempts just hang. I *thought* I saw a quick flash of a message about a certificate erro...
Posted to:
Original author:
hi, i have seen this error message on system logs: ~ Log Entry 127: 28 Jul 2010 17:14:18 Alert Level 3: Warning Keyword: CPU_ENB_MACH_CHK_FAILURE An error has occurred while enabling machine check traps on a CPU Logged by: System Firmware 1 Data: Sta...
Posted to:
Original author:
Apologies for the naive nature of my query but I'm fairly new to this! I have been given an E55 server, and I would like to find out if it works. I have access to six other D9000 servers, all of which have a built-in console interface for the VT100....
Posted to:
Original author:
STM can be used to display FRU information, but is dependant on the hardware. The components in question need to have a FRUI ID EEPROM in order for this info to be displayed. I dont have an N4000 to test this on for you, but its easy enough to run. #...
Posted to:
Original author:
Here you go: - size: bigger than a breadbox, but smaller than a Leibert (though not by much) - weight: 'bout a 1/4 ton - power consumption: invest in energy stock OK, so maybe your looking for facts not opinion. I can attach another doc showing simil...
Posted to:
Original author:
Depending on the hp-ux version you can run # olrad -q or # rad -q to get a table with the h/w-path vs. slot information (olar - able slots).
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot ThreadHot Thread
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Thread
  • Read Only ThreadRead Only Thread
Events
January 2016
Software Expert Days - 2016
Join us online to talk directly with our Software experts during the online Expert Days - see details below. Software experts do not monitor this foru...
Read more
Ongoing
See board event postings
Vivit Events - 2016
Learn about upcoming Vivit webinars and live events in 2016.
Read more
Top Authors
Acclaimed Contributor