Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
HP 9000
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi Gurus, We have one HP C8000 which having the graphic card issue. We have replaced the card and red diagnostic LED behind the server goes after the replacement. However another problem occur. There is no output on the monitor whether through consol...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi Folks, I'm attempting to set the control lines on the /dev/tty1p2 port on an rp4440 with no luck. The HP SE's told me it wasn't possible to activate the "remote" port on the rear of the rp4440 and that the "console" port was th...
Posted to:
Original author:
Moved to HP-UX> System Admin
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, I have a console 700/96 connected to an rp3410, and unwittingly the console is set in "mp login" and I think for that reason I can not log in. How do I get back in the "login / password"? thanks
Posted to:
Original author:
I have a 9000/871/D370 server and it needs more memory. I need to know what is the maximum amount of memory I can put in it. Thanks
Posted to:
Original author:
We just got a new RP7410 and it boots into the boot main menu. We were told to goto the mp prompt and type in co au on. How do you get to the MP prompt? What is the MP prompt? And is that correct? P.S. This thread has been moved from HP-UX>System...
Posted to:
Original author:
The reason could be the old firmware of this "ILO" (better call it MP). However, there is no benefit in using the GUI, better simply do ssh to the MP.
Posted to:
Original author:
STM can be used to display FRU information, but is dependant on the hardware. The components in question need to have a FRUI ID EEPROM in order for this info to be displayed. I dont have an N4000 to test this on for you, but its easy enough to run. #...
Posted to:
Original author:
Here you go: - size: bigger than a breadbox, but smaller than a Leibert (though not by much) - weight: 'bout a 1/4 ton - power consumption: invest in energy stock OK, so maybe your looking for facts not opinion. I can attach another doc showing simil...
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot ThreadHot Thread
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Thread
  • Read Only ThreadRead Only Thread
Events
Aug 29 - Sep 1
Boston, MA
HPE Big Data Conference 2016
Attend HPE’s Big Data Conference to learn from peers in every industry and hear from Big Data experts and thought leaders in an exciting, energy fille...
Read more
Sep 13-16
National Harbor, MD
HPE Protect 2016
Protect 2016 is our annual conference and is the place to meet the world’s top information security talent, discuss new products and share information...
Read more
Most Popular
Top Authors