1753784 Members
7021 Online
108799 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

ignite documentation on download site is incorrect

John Carr_2
Honored Contributor

ignite documentation on download site is incorrect

This says ignite runs on 11.00 ... at the bottom its says software specification: All 3 bundles HP-UX 10.20 it wont install on my system so now i have to download the other version :-( John --------------------------- overview Ignite-UX for HP-UX is an administration toolset that helps you: Install HP-UX 11.00 and 11i v1 (B.11.11), v1.5 (B.11.20), v1.6 (B.11.22) on multiple systems in your network. Create custom install configurations. Recover HP-UX clients remotely. Monitor system-installation status. Ignite-UX B.x.x versions run on an HP-UX 11.00 and 11i v1 (B.11.11), v1.5 (B.11.20), v1.6 (B.11.22) servers, and can install HP-UX 11.00 and 11i v1 (B.11.11), v1.5 (B.11.20), v1.6 (B.11.22) releases on clients. Updated: 2003/09/15 additional product information product #: IGNITEUXB version: - software specification: All 3 bundles HP-UX 10.20 HP-UX 11.00 HP-UX 11i version 1.0 HP-UX 11i version 1.6
4 REPLIES 4
Pete Randall
Outstanding Contributor

Re: ignite documentation on download site is incorrect

John,

On another subject, did you ever find that thread you were looking for?

http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=351872

I pointed out a couple of possibilities for you but I don't think you saw them.

Pete

Pete
John Carr_2
Honored Contributor

Pete

I am giving you points on the other thread for finding my script 5 points for finding it and another 5 if you tell me how you found it

can someone please delete this thread

:-) JOhn.
Pete Randall
Outstanding Contributor

John,

I guessed that it was one of Bill's threads so I looked at his profile and went through his "question list" until I found the Favourite (3) question. Looking at that I found the links to Favourite (2) and Favourite (1). It was pretty simple to go into each thread and do an Edit > Find on "John Carr". Your name turned up in Favourite (1).

Pete

Pete
John Carr_2
Honored Contributor

Pete

why didn't I think of that but next time I shall know better.

thanks
John.