Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues to get advice, discuss issues, and find solutions
Posted to:
Original author:
Please share the command. Please confirm swapinfo is the right command or what is use of swapinfo
Posted to:
Original author:
2 node Service Guard Cluster with a shared Volume group/logical volume, with Oracle 11g RAC. De-actiavtion of the Shared Logical volume group use to work (vgchange -a n <vg>). Now after Oracle is shutdown with "crsctl stop has", and a...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi All, I want to know the email integration of HP Operations Manager 8.53 version (HP UX operating system) with a third party tool. Please let me know the exact procedure for getting all the alerts from HP OM to a third party tool. It is an urgent r...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi, I see that hpux 11.11 and 11.23 are now "Support without sustaining engineering" And I found out in a pdf file that it means: "For many products, these services include sustaining engineering where HP has enlisted the skills of key...
NDO
Posted to:
Original author:
NDO
Hi All! I come across a situation where by I was told by the application vendor that I need to change the value of maxdsiz_64bit to the value of 1048576, but when I run the following command: kctune | grep maxd maxdsiz 2147483648 2147483648 Immed max...
Posted to:
Original author:
Greetings !! I have some rx2600 in my enviornment , and cstm works fine if i want to know memeory occupancy in it. Memory Board Inventory DIMM Location Size(MB) DIMM Location Size(MB) -------------------- -------- -------------------- -------- Ext 0...
Posted to:
Original author:
In my experience, HP-UX is the best Unix available; better than AIX and way better than Solaris. It’s not without its flaws, but in terms of resiliency, ease of use, and general capability it’s head and shoulders above the competition. With that in m...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, It is my pleasure to share information. Yes, I know that these commands are not known to majority of users :) I am a Senior Instructor in HP Education and IT Architect in Australia/New Zealand (teaching all sorts of HP-UX, Solaris, LInux (Red...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, Several people asked me how to do it on HP-UX 11.31. It is worthwhile to summarize. a) LVM method (to copy ISO into a logical volume) is the same as for older HP-UX releases: 1. Find out the size of the ISO image: # du -k /mydir/myfile.iso 2....
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot ThreadHot Thread
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Thread
  • Read Only ThreadRead Only Thread
Events
Jun 7-9
Las Vegas
Discover 2016 Las Vegas
Discover 2016 in Las Vegas, the ultimate showcase technology event for business and IT professionals to learn, connect, and grow.
Read more
Sep 13-16
National Harbor, MD
HPE Protect 2016
Protect 2016 is our annual conference and is the place to meet the world’s top information security talent, discuss new products and share information...
Read more
Top Authors
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor
Acclaimed Contributor