Operating Systems
Operating Systems
Have questions about operating system installation, usage, maintenance, and upgrades? Find answers and share knowledge in this HPE Community forum.
1745873 Members
4374 Online
108723 Solutions
New Discussion

Join the conversation with experts and colleagues

Posted to:
Original author:
Hi Expert, Just want to check if anyone has experience in installing CentOS version 7.9 on DL360 Gen 10 and DL360 Gen10 Plus servers. Do the servers support CentOS Version 7.9? any issue with the performance or driver?
Posted to:
Original author:
I'm currently engaged in configuring bond settings within the Linux kernel environment and encountering an issue regarding the modification of port-level values through the ad_user_port_key file in the SysFS interface. Despite attempting to alter the...
Posted to:
Original author:
Am always Stuck on X:\windows\system32\cmd.exe - startnet.cmd, whenever I try to install the Windows Server 2016 operating system on HP Ploliant DL380 Gen 10. Need help on how to go about it. Thanks
Posted to:
Original author:
how to change decimal point ("." by ",")on rmu/unload/format=control ??? (comma instead point) thanks
Posted to:
Original author:
Hi. I’m curious what people do. When upgrading to newer 7.0.3 and are missing also some newer HPE drivers , do you do both upgrade (from Lifecycle Manager) for both a HPE Custom ISO upgrade image and new ESXi patches at the same time or separately?
Posted to:
Original author:
We have an old hp AlphaServer DS25 that we are looking to retrieve information off of. This server has been "out of production" for 10+ years. The only person who know anything about it retired a month ago. Our thought was to add it to the...
Posted to:
Original author:
The default password for EXSi 6.x and 7.x is _Passw0rd_
Posted to:
Original author:
In my experience, HP-UX is the best Unix available; better than AIX and way better than Solaris. It’s not without its flaws, but in terms of resiliency, ease of use, and general capability it’s head and shoulders above the competition. With that in m...
Posted to:
Original author:
Hello, Several people asked me how to do it on HP-UX 11.31. It is worthwhile to summarize. a) LVM method (to copy ISO into a logical volume) is the same as for older HP-UX releases: 1. Find out the size of the ISO image: # du -k /mydir/myfile.iso 2....
  • Legend
  • New MessagesNew Messages
  • No New Messages No New Messages
  • Hot TopicHot Topic
  • Replied-to Thread Replied-to Topic
  • Read Only ThreadRead-Only Topic