1753905 Members
10195 Online
108810 Solutions
New Discussion

Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise Payroll 9.0 and HP Converged Infrastructure

chuckk281
Trusted Contributor

Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise Payroll 9.0 and HP Converged Infrastructure

Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise Payroll 9.0 and HP Converged Infrastructure performance brief: HP Integrity blade servers and HP Storage

• Before IT can deploy any business application on the latest virtualized infrastructure offerings, several questions concerning the application’s supportability, functionality, performance and scalability need to be answered. Once this information is known, one can properly configure and size new environments that meet or exceed the service level requirements. HP’s answer to this IT paradigm shift is ―Converged Infrastructure‖.
  • HP Converged Infrastructure establishes a common modular infrastructure that group servers, storage and I/O resources into shared pools. Storage and network connections are also virtualized, so every resource is sharable and expandable. Resources are allocated and de-allocated for applications on an ―as needed basis‖ thus maintaining a higher utilization of resources and increased efficiency.
  • This technical brief outlines the results of performance testing conducted in HP Labs with Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise (North American) Payroll 9.0 software on HP Converged Infrastructure. The test platform comprised of HP-UX 11i v3 operating system, Integrity BL870c i2 blade server, Virtual Connect for LAN and SAN, and HP Storage Enterprise Virtual Array (EVA) for SAN storage. 
  • Internal: http://athp.hp.com/portal/go/4AA3-3146ENW

Comments or questions?