5403 Online
108781 Solutions
New Discussion

Re: HP Blade c7000 can't access the Virtual Connect Manager

ZewaZebra1
Occasional Advisor

HP Blade c7000 can't access the Virtual Connect Manager

Hey,

We use a HP Blade C7000 Server with two Virtual Connect Modules. The problem we have right now is that whenever we want to connect to the online GUI of these connect modules I can´t enter my username and password and I get a certificate error. Telling me that the certificate is not trustworthy. After around five seconds the server then wants to connect to an unknown Ip adress (10.4.101.140) which he can´t resulting in an error. I guess he wants to connect to a certificate authority? The web interface of the blade server itself functions perfectly.

Another problem we have is that I can't connect to any of my ESXI servers which I installed on the Blade Server. I gave them an static IP adress, but I can´t connect to them nore can I ping them and vice versa. I don´t know if this is connected to the error I get with the Virtual Conect Modules?

I hope you can help me.

ZewaZebra1

2 REPLIES 2
raf2
Frequent Advisor

You should move this thread the to the blade system forum, that may help.

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/HP-BladeSystem-Virtual-Connect/bd-p/bladescategory04#.VbZn_6bZpUF

There are a lot of pieces to the c7000 with VC puzzle.

Ron

Mike_ES
Valued Contributor

You need to patch your VC - it works till 5.05.2015, because after this date VC has Flasplayer issue. We had the same issue.

Please check HP Networking software advisory board.

Br,

Mike