1752439 Members
5686 Online
108788 Solutions
New Discussion

How to add back OneView 11.3.14 OV Firmware after upgrade to 1.2.03

MattGG
Advisor

How to add back OneView 11.3.14 OV Firmware after upgrade to 1.2.03

Upgraded our OneView appliance from 1.2 to 1.2.03.   After the upgrade I noticed that the OV included 11.3.14 FW bundle was not longer working.

Since I cannot download this bundle to re-add it,  what do I need to do to get it working again?

Thanks,

-Matt

7 REPLIES 7
ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

Re: How to add back OneView 11.3.14 OV Firmware after upgrade to 1.2.03

Can you please tell me what exactly "isn't working"?  Is the baseline still present within the appliance?  Are you able to assign it to a Server Profile?

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

MattGG
Advisor

It is gone from the OneView interface.   Since it is no longer in the interface I cannot apply it to new server profiles.

-MattG

ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

Do you have any other baselines within the appliance?  Did someone accidentally delete the baseline?  We have not observed the patch deleting or removing any baselines present on our testing systems, nor in other customer environments I have supported upgrading their appliances.

However, as it is an unreleased SPP (although it was bundled with the HP OneView 1.20 appliance), I can provide you with an ISO to re-upload into your appliance.  I will private message you with the URL once I have it.

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

MattGG
Advisor

That would be great.

We upgraded from 1.2.0 to 1.2.03 and OneView stated the 11/14 FW bundle was corrupt.   We removed the bundle.

If you could get me the link to the ISO that would be great!

Thanks,

-MattG

ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

I'm working on that.  And in the meantime, please open a support case for this.

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo

Simon-Heather
Occasional Contributor

Hi Chris,

I've hit the same issue as Matt, i.e. the built-in 2014.11.30.05 SPP has become corrupted. Can I have a download link for the ISO too?

I had upgraded OneView to v1.20.03 and I'd also tested restoring a backup to it. Not sure at what point the bundle got corrupted.

Regards,

Simon Heather

ChrisLynch
HPE Pro

I have been instructed for any customer experiencing this issue to open a support case for resolution.

I am an HPE employee

Accept or Kudo