HPE Records Manager and HPE TRIM Forum
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Title Word search not returning anything

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Title Word search not returning anything

For some reason, whenever I do a Title Word search for records it never returns anything.  For example, I'll create a container folder named "Apple" and then do a title word search for "Apple" and it returns nothing or I'll create a document named "Orange" and do a title Word search for Orange and it returns nothing.  I've tried adding in wildcards (*) around the name and it still returns nothing.  Is there some configuration setting I need to turn on to allow Title Word searches or something?

If you look at the example screenshots I did exactly as I said above, (first screenshot) I create a folder named "Apple" and then do a Title Word search for "Apple" .  Then the search returns nothing (second screenshot) even though you can clearly see in the background tiled window I do have a folder named "Apple".

J

2 REPLIES
Honored Contributor

Re: Title Word search not returning anything

You need to turn on the word indexing process within the event server. That will require access to the server.

1. Open TES
2. Expand datasets
3. Right-click and select Event Processing->Configure
4. Set "Word Indexing" to "Enabled"
5. Click Ok
6. Click Deploy

This will have all event processing enabled workgroup servers not set to process these events. You may need to update your workgroup servers to allow them to process events.
Valued Contributor

Re: Title Word search not returning anything

In addition to Erik's suggestion . If the version of TRIM is 7.3.3 or 7.3.4, you need to create IDOL Process and check if IDOL Windows processes are running. IDOL Content Service - IDOL Content Server 1, IDOL Content Server 2.  Then you go into the TES  to enable the Content and Word Indexing.

I usually run the Reindex job if I create the IDOL process after I insert (when I forget to create this process first) some records. You go into TRIM Client - Administration Option - Reindex Records.

Cheers,
Harry