Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Integrating HPSM with Active directory-URGENT

SOLVED
Go to Solution
Visitor

Integrating HPSM with Active directory-URGENT

I want to integrate HPSM 9.3 with Active directory .I am lookign for technical information how to do it or nay document which speaks about the design in integrating.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Integrating HPSM with Active directory-URGENT

Please find "LDAP Best Practices guide" for implementing LDAP and SM integration. Please note this guide is based on SM 7.0 version and if you want for SM 9.x or above, please have a look at HP sites for updated manual.

I had also attached my detailed steps on how to integrate LDAP with HP SM in a seperate document...

-- If this helps you in achieving your requirement, please click on Star button on your left to assign kudos..

-- If this helps in solving your requirement, please click on "Accept solution" button...

4 REPLIES
Visitor

HelenHarry wrote:

I want to integrate HPSM 9.3 with Active directory .I am lookign for technical information how to do it or nay document which speaks about the design in integrating.

Request any body to respond for my query.I have no replies at all.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Please find "LDAP Best Practices guide" for implementing LDAP and SM integration. Please note this guide is based on SM 7.0 version and if you want for SM 9.x or above, please have a look at HP sites for updated manual.

I had also attached my detailed steps on how to integrate LDAP with HP SM in a seperate document...

-- If this helps you in achieving your requirement, please click on Star button on your left to assign kudos..

-- If this helps in solving your requirement, please click on "Accept solution" button...

Visitor

Thank You so much

Occasional Visitor

Dear Share the step by step guide if you have.