HPE Service Manager / Service Center Support and News Forum
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

SM interactions survey

Regular Advisor

SM interactions survey

i want to put a survey for end users to rate their experience for each interaction.

any steps or documentation regarding this topic?

thanks a lot.
Trusted Contributor Trusted Contributor

Re: SM interactions survey

Hi Gents,

I haven't done anything like this, but you can use e.g. wizards for this, wizards are well documented in HELP.
e.g. you can call a wizard when user close the ticket, or something like this, or add a tab(survey) to the interaction form and set the fields to mandatory...
Or if you're using email services, you can send a mail with the survey automaticaly and the users can reply to it and it would be added to the interaction as an update.

There are many ways as I see, do you have an exact specification how do you want to do this?

Regards, Laszlo!
Regular Advisor

Hello Graszy,

I already have one workflow for which I am using the email workflow, but I would like to have a feedback from the user on the email and would like to have it updated on the interaction, can we do that?

Thanks for your reply.

Apologies for bunging in the thread like this.

@ Laszlo Greczi
Could you please help in explaining what Mr. SHJ has asked as I'm also looking forward to implement the same.

never say die

could you show the exact steps of the process that you want to implement.

user create ticket in ess->techs solve it and close it--> then user receives a closing notification that containes the survey--> user hit reply on it and send back his answers-->this should create a new activity on the closed interaction?

Occasional Advisor

can send steps in details?

HPE Expert

You might want to take a look at the following information:

You can also look at the 9.32 release notes that talks about the Survey Integration Solution:

HP Support