1752749 Members
4853 Online
108789 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: EVA 5000 unable to capture config in sssu

Mike Smith_33
Super Advisor

EVA 5000 unable to capture config in sssu

Hello all, I have some code that runs on my san management appliance to perform backups whenever a change is made. Basically the script (which runns in sssu) does a bunch of shows and at the end a capture config. I am currently having problems with the capture config statement returning

Error: Did not find end token "

Can anyone shed any light on why this is happening. I do not make changes that often and I like to get backups when I do.
2 REPLIES 2
Sheldon Smith
HPE Pro

The Magic 8-Ball says: "Reply Hazy Try Again"

It might help if we knew 1) what version of Command View EVA you are running, 2) what banner SSSU displays when it starts (which version of SSSU), and 3) the SSSU script you are trying to use (with password "X"ed out)....

Note: While I am an HPE Employee, all of my comments (whether noted or not), are my own and are not any official representation of the company

Accept or Kudo

Mike Smith_33
Super Advisor

Sheldon was on the right track with his questions. I got the solution to this just about an hour before he posted. The problem was the my procedure was using a private copy of sssu.exe left by the consultant that assisted in the setup of the EVA5000. A recent upgrade to Command View EVA had automatically installed a newer version of SSSU which is capable of interacting with the newer version of command view.