3970 Online
108759 Solutions
New Discussion юеВ

Re: HP SSSU Permission denied

Mossman (Richard)
Occasional Contributor

HP SSSU Permission denied

Hi

I have a new installation of Command view 9.3 which was installed on a fresh Win2k8 platform. Initially, I couldn't log in using the same account as has been used for the last 12 months on an earlier version of CV even though the account was in the correct Storage Admins Group. However, that seems to have resolved itself but I am now having issues with SSSU. I can log on to SSSU using the same account and select the EVA but when I run a capture config, it fails and says permission denied.

This seems odd as the credentials appear to have been accepted at the SSSU log on.

Any ideas?

Best regards

Richard Moss
5 REPLIES 5
Ali
HPE Pro

check this ITRC, might be helpful
http://forums11.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=914451

get the latest SSSU from Command view 9.3 source.

cheers,
Aftab
I work for HPE
Looking for a quick resolution to a technical issue for your HPE products? HPE Support Center Knowledge-base тАУ Just a Click Away!
See Self Help Post for more details

Accept or Kudo

Sudhakar Subramaniam
Trusted Contributor

If you are not running the script and trying it throgh the SSSU command please reboot the CV server and try to restart the services and check. Also try to run the script .
Sudhakar Subramaniam
Trusted Contributor

Also please check whether that username and password is added in the HP admin groups in that CVEVA server.
Sudhakar Subramaniam
Trusted Contributor

u can also capture config from cv-eva
under server options
Dileep P S
Advisor

if you need to collect SSSU config

Please try this option

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&objectID=c01775768&jumpid=reg_R1002_USEN

Select only controller configuration dump.

this will be an xml file